Questions about wheel

Questions about wheel

Postby hbmindy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 pm

I just got my Eel Wheel in the mail today. First, the switch seems to be broken. I have used the contact us link on the store site to find out what to do about that.

Has anyone had trouble with the yarn catching inside the tube of the flyer. It's very rough on the inside and it seems likely to catch and fray the yarn. Of course, I'm guessing on that, since I can't actually spin on mine yet. So just wondering? Is that a problem.

Finally, I don't see any return policy on your website. Granted, I should have checked on that first. But I'm curious as to what it is.

Re: Questions about wheel

Postby Maurice » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi Mindy,

I responded to your email.

Sorry to hear that the switch got damaged in the mail. Do you feel you could replace the electronics board if I sent you a new one? It requires a small Philips screwdriver and a pliers. If not I can send you a full replacement. Whatever replacement mechanism we decide on I'll include an oriface hook.

In extensive testing we haven't had problems with yarn getting caught in the flyer. I try to work with my customers to make sure their happy, but if in the end you decide the Electric Eel Wheel isn't good fit for your needs you can return it and I'll refund your money. (Partially assembled kits can't be return, but this doesn't apply to you since you bought the assembled version.)

Re: Questions about wheel

Postby hbmindy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:05 pm

I think I can manage to replace the board, so if you could mail me a new one, that would be great.

Thanks for your quick response.

Mindy

Return to Electric Eel Wheel