TapaTalk support on your forum...

TapaTalk support on your forum...

Postby rbid » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:11 am

Hello,

There are cute applications for smart phones (iPhones, Android) and tablets that allow you to browse over a forum smoothly called TapaTalk

In order to allow this, the forum need an add-on to the server running the forum (which is free).

It will be nice if your forums could run this add-on, so we, the mobile users can also get a smooth view of the Camera Axe forum.

Please read here: http://www.tapatalk.com/ (or here for the plugin in the forum server: http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php)

Disclaimer: I do not work for TapaTalk, nor I don't get any stuff from them, I'm just a happy user of this application in other forums...

Have a nice day..
--- Ricky (AKA: Rbid)
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving" -- Albert Einstein

Re: TapaTalk support on your forum...

Postby Maurice » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:27 am

There is a risk to installing this sort of software on my server. I also don't like how this software is closed source so I probably won't be installing it on the server. If there is a large demand for this or other forum feature I'll add it, but I like to keep the server add-ons to a minimum so I'm not likely to do this based on a single request. Even if it's you rbid :)

Re: TapaTalk support on your forum...

Postby rbid » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:11 am

Maurice wrote:There is a risk to installing this sort of software on my server. I also don't like how this software is closed source so I probably won't be installing it on the server. If there is a large demand for this or other forum feature I'll add it, but I like to keep the server add-ons to a minimum so I'm not likely to do this based on a single request. Even if it's you rbid :)

Agree with you Maurice, this forum supports your work, and you should not risk it.
I also know that you don't have any personal issue with me ;)
--- Ricky (AKA: Rbid)
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving" -- Albert Einstein

Return to General